26ft Wooden Folkboat - £5,000 O.N.O
Sail No 131 'Paul Jones'
2 berth, inboard engine, regularly cruised and
mainteained until 2014 season.
Now lying Paynes Boatyard (Emsworth PO10 8DD).
Ready to sail.
Major Refurbishment by Don Fuller (qualified
shipwright) in 1993 with 2 keel bolts replaced
Inboard engine Yanmar 1GM10, 9hp (diesel) with 3
The boat has been wintered ashore with sails and
engine professionally maintained.
Painted carvel hull constructed with mahogany
hull on oak frames with 10mm waterproof plywood
decks and aluminium mast and boom (Proctor).
Stainless steel standard rigging with Rotostay
on inner jib.
Rope halyards with steel tail to mainsail only.
Inclusions with boat
- Full set of sails including main, jib, genoa
and storm jib
- Jabasco manual heads forward with forecastle
for CQR anchor, warps and short aluminium
- Two foam cushion berths in main saloon with
chart table and 2 ring Blake paraffin stove
- Mainly Raymarine instrumentation including
separate speed, depth, steering compass and
tiller pilot. Separate steering compass
- VHF with loudspeaker in cockpit
- Laminated wooden tiller
- Domestic 12v electric circuit, two batteries
with switchboard, navigation light at bow and
- One automatic and two manual bilge pumps
- Fenders and warps
- Stainless steel lifelines with stainless steel
pushpit and pulpit
- 1 lifebouy
- 2 job sheet winches (Gibb), starboard winch
- 3 halyard winches (Lewmar) on mast
- Spray hood and full cockpit cover
Telephone: 01243 374251